March 6, 2017
The latest version of RMH (3.2.0) has just been released and is now available!
New Features include:
Weights and Measures Support (Note: USA NTEP certification in progress)
- Weighted Item Tare
- Closed Batches Export (BOM)
- Review and Reprint Receipts from Journal (BOM)
- Customer Sales History (including pricing) (POS)
- Customer Find (POS)
- Tender Denominations
- Ad-Hoc Slip Printing (POS)
- Auto-generate Voucher Number (BOM)
- Receipt Format Customization (BOM)
- Print Store Logo in Receipt (POS)
- Loyalty Reports
- Loyalty Customer Management
- iPOS Licensing (BOM)
For details, refer to the release notes PDF contained inside the zip installer (info folder).
Previously released new features in 3.1.2 were:
- Performance improvements related to transaction posting
- Performance and stability improvements related to memory leaks
- Vouchers: auto-generate voucher number
- Advanced customer find (search by various attributes)
- Print store logo on receipt
Other new enhancements include:
- Restricting the Conversion of Posted or Recalled Sales Transaction
- Improved Performance in Posting Transactions
- Create New A/R Account from the POS (New Customer)
- Performance Improvements Related to Transaction Posting
- License Renew (with New or Existing tokens)
- RMH Sample and New Database Updated to Reflect RMH Custom Tables
- Additional Fields in the Offline Inventory Report (On Hand Quantity and On Hand Value)
- Daily Sales Report
Are you a Partner, Customer or Retailer Who Needs RMH?
Our partner and distribution network is actively growing...worldwide. If you are interested in purchasing RMH for your business or partnering with us as a Reseller, ISV or VAR, fill out the form on our website. Access will be granted only to RMH verified Customers and Partners.
For any questions, contact email@example.com.
** NOTE: If you are using 3rd Party Integrations from our Development Partners, please ensure you have a version that is compatible with this release before you update Retail Management Hero POS.